Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Weenie Houdini!!

So, I was about to put out a challenge to all, asking for help to think up an outfit that could outwit my son. You see, (as I am sure all little boys do), he loves to dig around in his diaper both day and night. So you can understand the problem at night when his "parts" were pulled out of his diaper and left to spray all over as he slept. We tried many crazy an outfit that ultimately ended in failer He can get into anything. But the other day Scott found the solution and here it is...



2 comments:

Kara said...

Those are the funniest pictures I have ever seen!!! Did your solution work?? Ah ah ah.. the things you have to think about when you have a boy.

mom/Anne said...

I LOVE the expression on his face! What a great outfit! This is a keeper forever!
love,
Aunt Anne