Saturday, September 13, 2008

SHOUT OUT!!!!

So, I have to give a little shout out to the best preschool ever!! My friend Sara Davis is the founder of Lil' Scholars Academy here in Klamath. We put Ellie in it last year and WOW. Now that Ellie has started kindergarten both of her teachers have commented on how well and how much she already knew. ( I say both teachers because Ellie has been switched to a new class, a Kindergarten -1st grade split class) And it isn't just Ellie, 2 other mothers of Sara's last years class have mentioned to me that there child's teacher has said "Whoever they went to preschool through did a great job" Sara is just the best teacher and the kids have fun learning. If you are a mom of a 4 year old, or soon to be, I highly suggest Sara's preschool. For more info on it visit...www.lilscholarsacademy.net or email her at Sara@mydavisfam.com!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That's a great "shout out" that makes me glad that JB is on her "list" for next year!! Way to go Ellie! and Sara too!

Sara said...

You know Jaime it totally helps that Ellie is a genius!!!! but thanks a ton, what a nice thing to say!

Molly said...

So true! Chase's teacher told me to thank his preschool teacher because he is by far her smartest kindergartner! Woohoo! Go Sara! I'm going to have to go to her blog now and tell her that!