Thursday, October 16, 2008

Introducing: The Dress-up Drawer!!

I have a passion for dress-up's! I always have, and between Ellie and Connor both we have 2 drawers and a closet full of them. I thought to myself...I love making these so much why not try to make some money! So, with the help of my freaking AMAZING little sister Julie I now have a new blog. And hopefully.. a new little business from home.

Check it out and let me know what you think!!
The Dress-up Drawer
TheDress-updrawer.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE IT!! I might have to get a few capes for my little ones! I think it is going to do awesome! I'm glad that you found your "niche"

Tiffany said...

Super cute! You are so creative!

Those crazy Lewis' said...

Oh my gosh how exciting for you! Good luck...not that you'll need it. Your site is amazing.

Unknown said...

You are amazing Jamie, I love the capes. We all should be super hereo's! I can't wait to here how things go with your wonderful cute site!

Rohatinsky Family said...

I cannot get over how cute those are and can I tell you how much I LOVE that you are playing up the Book of Mormon heros? That is the best idea ever. I want to buy Logan one right now even though he couldn't wear it for a few more years. =)

Kara said...

Those are so cute Jaime. I might have to get one for the kiddos for Christmas.