Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Amazing Hubb's!!


I am always surprised by how much work and thought my husband puts into date nights for me, or surprise gifts, and even just making sure I have a lot of "girlfriend" time every week. I love him so much and I never seem to quite measure up to him in that department. For example, our Valentines weekend started out on Friday with a nice Adults only ward party. It was great, from the food to the entertainment and we both really got to relax! Since I had a Primary Party on Saturday, I figured we would just spend a quiet night at home for Valentines Day. But, when I got home the house was clean, and when I asked what was going on I got the "I can't tell you". Much to my surprise, Scott had invited our friends over, and the boys made the girls dinner. When dinner was served, and I saw the little smile on his face I realized it was the same dinner he had made for one of our first Valentines dinners together. Lobster, my favorite potatoes, french bread, salad and asparagus. It was a great night with a lot of fun boxing it up on the Wii. I love you Scotty!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a sweetie!

Jason Siemers said...

WHAT?!? that was OUR dinner! You tell that Scott he is NOT allowed to make that dinner with out us!! ... Don't make me come down there!