Thursday, March 12, 2009

Circus!!


Thanks to Joan, we scored a free family pass to the Circus last night. I have to say that I wasn't expecting much, being a Klamath Falls circus but I was VERY impressed at how awesome it was! I hadn't been to a circus since I was little and it was a first for my kids! They loved every minute. I could have kicked myself for forgetting my camera!!


Ellie's favorite part was "everything" she said and by the end of the night asked me if she could be a girl in the circus one day!




















Macie liked watching "the doggies" she clapped her hands for about the whole 3 hours!





And Connor loved the motorcycles in the globe of death, of course. I think my favorite thing was the elephants and the tigers, but a close second was the great... Asantey.....right Cornelia!! Hehehehe

No comments: