Saturday, July 18, 2009

I LOVE 3rd Thursday!

In the summer, on every 3rd Thursday in our little downtown, the main street is blocked off and all sorts of vender's come out and set up shop. The street fills with people and on every other block you hear a different type of live music. I usually have something going on every third Thursday but finally got to go this week. We got our faces painted, made our own bouquet of flowers, ate snow cones and visited with friends. Connor and Macie even got to play instruments in a cool band! So, on that one evening.. our little tiny town seems just a little bit like a big one. We had tonz of fun!







4 comments:

Jeff and Marie said...

i saw you guys and tried to say hi but by the time i ran out to say anything you guys were gone. I am glad you guys had soo much fun!

Sam said...

How fun! Looks like you guys are having a great summer... We're off to AK in a few weeks for weddings, sealings, family and food... it's going to be so much fun. Love you guys :)

Molly said...

Sounds like a blast. For some reason I never go downtown on Thursday. I need to remember that next month!

The Duckworth Family said...

I just always forget about it! I'll have to find some way to remind myself about it because honestly, if there is something to do in Klamath Falls....I need to take adavantage of that!