Thursday, October 22, 2009

Back up and running...

The flu has come and gone so we are feeling a bit better. I did send Connor to school yesterday in what I would describe as... a step up from P.J.'s, only to find out that yes.... it was picture day that day. (sigh) what can you do huh?!

Anyway, I just wanted to post about Ellie. She is doing so great in school and loves her teacher. I have been debating putting her in Gymnastics, she has been in Ballet, swimming, and cheerleading groups before and I thought she would really like Gymnastics. ( I LOVED it)

Silly me to think my daughter is anything like I was at this age, can you guess what she came to me and ASKED if she could be in.............



Chess club!!!

Who is this girl? She loves it and Daddy even bought her her own chess game that she takes with her to every class. I love that girl!

5 comments:

GiGi said...

Guess GiGi is going to have to learn how to play Chess. Ellie is already way ahead of me in ballet, cheerleading and swimming!! She is such a well rounded young lady already. Love to you all.

Rachel Garcia said...

It is so funny to watch them try new things and evolve into little people with opinions and everything!

Suz said...

Oh my goodness Jaime that is the funniest thing I've read all night! LOL.

Kara said...

That is so adorable.

Liz  said...

What a cute little girl! Glad you are all feeling better:)!
P.S. Thanks for you kind words you have said about my photos they totally made my day:)!