Sunday, October 11, 2009

A recipe....whaaaat

If you know me at all...you know that I DON'T cook. I bake a little, but have never loved cooking.

This is the first and probably the last recipe I will ever talk about on here, but I had to share it's yummy goodness. I have had this recipe for about 2 years but have never made it and last night we went to our friends house for dinner and for desert she made it!!

What was it?

It was chocolate pudding. I know, I know.. how boring right. I'm not even a huge

pudding person but this pudding had a special ingredient.

AVOCADO!!!

I'm telling you this pudding will rock your world!!
I put the recipe up over HERE!!

5 comments:

Auntie Patty said...

I love avocado, and I love chocolate pudding,but that sounds GROSS!!!!

Jaime said...

Really you don't taste the acocado it just makes the pudding really rich and creamy.
YOu have to try it before you knock it!!

Mom said...

I Totally agree with Auntie Patty. If you can't taste it why waste a perfectly good avacado? Gross!

Jaime said...

Well mother...because it is a healthy vegetable!
Yes, I relize you do not know what healthy vegetables taste like, but whether you can taste them or not...they are GOOD FOR YOU!!

Auntie Patty said...

poor Jaime, I still love you!