Sunday, November 29, 2009

Boo-Hoo baby

Our Thanksgiving break was so great! We spent it with family and great friends and more amazing food than we could ever eat. I got to spend some time just relaxing and I also got to watch some good movies and shows, which (because of the crazy preggo hormones) I pretty much cried at everything I watched.
I saw this movie...The Blind Side. GREAT movie. Sandra does such a good job and so do all the other actors. Yep, bawled like a baby throughout the movie!
Ok and did anyone else see this show?

I don't think I have ever been more emotional over any other TV show. Wow. The host was adopted too and when he talks to the people he is reuniting he just can't take it and starts crying, and he is this big, strong guy...it is adorable!

I suggest you see both!!

No comments: