Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pool Party!


This year Ellie had decided she wanted a pool party for her birthday and Connor wanted a chef/cooking party, but when it came down to it we decided to combine the two and do one big pool party.



.





The kids got to choose 4 or 5 friends and their families and we rented out the Ella Redkey pool.


.


SO SMART!!


I don't know why I haven't decided to combine parties before and to not have to clean my house and set up tons of entertainment and games....let's just say I will be doing this again!



.


We ended up having so much fun swimming that we kinda had to rush through the rest, so I just want to make sure everyone who came knows how thankful we are and were so glad you could come spend time with us.



.


.


.


.



The kids had a blast and very memorable birthdays!

No comments: