Monday, December 12, 2011

Girlie PJ party

It was our turn to host Macie's Girlie Girl group and our theme was a Pajama Party. We had quite a small group of girls but they had a bunch of fun.
We turned our table into a huge bed and the girls ate heart shaped cinnamon rolls, fruit and juice right on the bed.


.
They all got to play some games in the big toy room and then we painted nails. Lastly, all the girls got a little travel bag to take home with everything they would need for bedtime. Including a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a night owl.



I put rice inside the owls so that the girls can warm them up in the microwave and then have a warm little owl buddy for bedtime.


Macie sure loves her little friends. I really wonder sometimes who will still be in this little town when they are all older and in High School. :)

2 comments:

Cassi said...

I just love that you have these parties. I wish I had a little girl to bring and could plan parties instead of lessons for high schoolers!

P.S. When are you going to post your dress review, missy? You were so cute in that dress!

Aunt Patty said...

Such a talented niece I have!!!! I love the warm owl idea, and they smell good too!!!