Thursday, August 27, 2009

the food lady

For as long as I can remember their has been a woman in Klamath who sells food at AMAZING prices from her garage. Sounds sketchy I know.....but she gets all of the food from California once or twice a week from trucks that overturn or get in accidents or from Stores that are doing closeouts. All of the food is sealed and packaged and not past expiration dates so we go every time she is open.
This is what we got this week for only $40.00!! My favorite item- huge boxes of Wheat Thins for $1.00.
If anyone wants me to put you on my phone tree list for the food lady let me know!!

4 comments:

Rachel Garcia said...

sign me up!!

Sara said...

I have been to her before and LOVE IT, but I never know when she is open, if you have and in for that info sign me up! Thanks

Ruth Anne said...

Too bad I am in AZ.

Thanks for voting for me! It has been a very long time since I have seen you. That was like 3 babies ago for me. ;)

Auntie Patty said...

Awesome........i think we will move to Klamath Falls....LOL