Sunday, August 30, 2009

Look out 1st Grade....

.....Here she comes! Ellie is so darn excited to start first grade. She is in a new school this year so a little nervous, but we had our "night before school spa" ritual and now she is ready!

We spoiled her with a pink bath and lots of bubbles (she requested that there be candles and music playing)

Then we gave her a facial... which she did NOT like because she said it was disgusting.

After the face goop was quickly washed off she got a manicure and picked out her first day outfit.
Ellie asked for a fathers blessing, that she would do good in school and make lots of friends.
I am gonna miss this little Princess all day.

8 comments:

GiGi said...

Congratulations 1st grader - I know you will really like your new school and you will have so many new friends - say, when did you lose that tooth? You look beautiful!!! XOXO

Mom said...

Gosh, she looks just like Auntie Niki!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!! XOXOX

Auntie Laur Laur said...

I can't believe how big she is. How exciting! Her room looks REALLy cute! Will you send me pictures? If you've updated your house a lot since I was home, send me some of the whole house! =)

Auntie Patty said...

love these...........

The Chambers Family said...

What a cute idea to do a spa before school starts! Very fun!

Liz  said...

You are such a fun mom! I think a spa night is such a great idea!
Ellie is one cute little first grader!

Grandma Jan said...

Your awesome Ellie!!!! Your getting SOOOO grown up. I love your toothless smile!!!! XXOO

mom/Anne said...

Ellie, you are a beautiful princess!!! I want to hear about your new school and your teacher. I hope you are singing all the time.
hugs and love,
Auntie Anne