Monday, May 3, 2010

Fro- Yo!

When Scott and I were first married, we ended a lot of our dates with the local Hogi -Yogi in Rexburg.
.
Yummmm
I am a sucker for frozen yogurt, so when I heard about this place;
I thought it was the greatest idea. Unfortunately the closest one is...not close to me at all.
So the other night Scott and I were on a date and discovered that we too, little Klamath Falls, has it's own Frozen Yogurt shop called The Frosty Spoon up on campus (by blockbuster)!!
For the love... I am addicted and now so are my kids.
Great FHE spot, all you Klamath locals. You HAVE to try it out and keep it in business.
PRETTY PLEEEEEASE!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Will do! :) I have been wanting to try it out, but now that I see that, I must try it out TODAY!!!

suzanne said...

I have seen it but haven't gone to it yet! I'll have to try it out. Hey, do you still have my tshirt turned into a dress pattern? I can't really remember but I think I brought it by..........if not, no problem. I have some sewing to do for the grandbabies for the summertime! How are you feeling? Gosh, you are soooooo close! See you Sunday - Happy Mother's Day!