Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Yep..little late in the posting. Our Halloween was so fun this year. Wednesday my kids got dressed up an went to Grandpa and Grandma Mortenson's ward party, Thursday was our own ward party, and Halloween we went to the Larson's house for yummy food, trick or treating, and tonz of friends and fun. I took some pictures of the girls, but didn't manage to get a good one of "Motorcycle Biker Connor" That is yet to come..(Rose if you are stalking this blog, I need that picture!!)







So here are some of our Halloween week!! Please pay no attention to my heap of sewing stuff in the corner of my dinning room!


































2 comments:

Auntie Rie-Riem said...

o man Jaime, you have so much sewing stuff in the cornor of our dinning room, you need to clean that! haha! you can't even see anything. very cute halloween kids!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are huge. I miss them!